Shipment and Returns Policy
1) Orders from Italy
We deliver by courier directly to your home. We ship all over Italy at a cost of 9.00 euros. From a value of 200 Euro the cart home delivery is free. Bulky goods will be delivered pre-assembled and in its original manufacturer. Sportler assumes no responsibility for deficiencies in the pre-assembly phase. The customer has to check over the condition of the goods also funzionamente thereof. Normally incoming orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours. Our shipping partners deliver the goods ordered in Italy within 24-72 hours for all article reported on the product detail page with “delivery in 1-3 days” working. All items marked with “delivery in 4-10 days” will be delivered within the time allowed. To avoid delays in delivery, our shipping partner needs a your phone number to contact you by phone (see mandatory field in the basket). For the same reason it would be very useful indication of your alternate address where the courier can find it during work hours.
The goods remain in the possession of the Telemark s.n.c. until full payment.
2) Delay in delivery and non-availability of goods
In exceptional cases can be a delay in delivery, that is to appeal to the desired merchandise is no longer available. In these cases the client will try to contact immediately. We reserve the right to perform partial deliveries if eg. one of the three items ordered is not available. In this case we will be delivered to the client the two items still available. Of course the customer will pay only the two items received.
Returns and right of withdrawal
1) In accordance with Legislative Decree 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form in a Telemark CONTACTS reference to VAT), has the right to rescind the purchase contract, if it has been signed and concluded at a distance, for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty.
2) To exercise this right, the customer must request the cancellation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 days from the date of purchase, addressed to Telemark CONTACTS Route Ramey 73, 11020 Champoluc, Aosta, Italy or by telegram or fax sent within that period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation letter with return receipt MUST be sent within 48 hours.
Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service Telemark will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods.
3) The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
> The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods made to measure or personalized
> The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code); It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
> According to law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
> Shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
> If the goods are damaged during transport, Dronebase will inform the customer, to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
> Telemark not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
> On his arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Telemark will subtract from ‘amount to be deducted, a percentage not exceeding 20% of it, towards the cost of restoration.
4) Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Telemark will issue a voucher with a validity of 30 days to the customer for the full amount paid excluding shipping transport, within 30 days of return of commodity. Under no circumstances we will refund with return of money.
5) The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Telemark finds:
the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the lack of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, …);
damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Telemark will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs without further notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms and the relationship between the consumer and Telemark snc are governed by Italian law. Any dispute concerning, arising out of or related to these General Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the competent Court of the registered office of Telemark snc, who was elected in effect, the Civil Court of Aosta, at variance with the law.
Subject to any applicable mandatory provisions of law for the protection of consumers (as defined under article 1 letter b) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 n. 185), any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions, shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Aosta.